Friday, September 4, 2009

Tracking Stats

click chart to enlarge =>

One of the reasons I love Fit Day, besides the fact that it's free, is all the cool stats I get to see.

On the Overview tab it allows you to view Avg Calories Eaten by Day, Weight Change, Avg Daily Calorie Balance and even a Nutrition Chart. It's a nice visual reassurance to me that the Protein Sparing Modified Fast is the most effective way to lose weight.

It looks live I've been averaging about 898 calories a day and burning about 3400 calories a day, according to Fit Day anyway.

Looking at the Nutrition Graph, it looks like I've met or exceeded the majority of the RDA. I'm not so sure I could say that if I wasn't on this diet.

Looking at the Weight Change Graph is also very encouraging. Seeing the weight plummeting before my eyes!

I'll print this up to show the doctor before I go to see her on the 15th of this month.