Monday, August 24, 2009

A New Week

Ok. I survived the weekend. Yesterday was tough. Not because I was tempted any more than usual. It's just that I was away from home from 8am to 3pm.

I ate a couple of hard boiled eggs and 3.5 ounces of radishes. I also took with me 1 serving of Jay Robb egg white protein powder which happens to be sweetened with stevia. One serving has 24 grams of protein or the equivalent of 3 oz of top sirloin.

By the time I got home I still had 3 more servings of vegetables and 8 more ounces of lean meat to cook and eat. That might not sound like a lot of food but when I am in ketosis I am actually not hungry once I eat about 3 ounces of meat. I spread out the meals to lessen the load: 3pm, 5pm and 7pm. I had grilled pork loin for all 3 meals with an assortment of fresh vegetables and topped it off with my free jalapenos and onions ;)

By the way, this morning I weighed 281.1 on my scale.
I have now lost a total of 6.3 lbs as of the beginning of my 6th day.