Thursday, August 27, 2009

Status Report

So I've decided that since I began this diet last Wednesday that from now on I will only share my weight with everyone on Wednesdays.

This morning for breakfast I made one serving of mushrooms (6 oz ) and mixed in 2.5 oz of diced sirloin steak.

For my mid day protein I brought a 4.5 oz chicken breast ( which I grilled on my George Foreman Grill ) and one hard boiled egg.

For my 2 servings of vegetables I am going to divide 7 oz of spinach salad.

I love spices so everything usually has garlic, salt, pepper and maybe some basil, thyme and paprika.

I habitually have a large coffee in the morning which is permissible on the PSMF.

I haven't planned out my dinner yet but I will need to consume 5 more oz of lean meat and 1 additional serving of vegetables.

I'm actually feeling too full to even think about it right now.

Have a negative weight day!